Royal Canin Mini Dermacomfort is specifically formulated to soothe irritation and promote skin health in small breed dogs prone to sensitive skin.
Allergens in the environment or in food can trigger itchy, red or irritated skin in sensitive dogs, causing scratching which then damages the protective skin barrier.
This premium quality dry dog food is a reduced allergen formula to minimise the risk of triggering any existing food allergies. It is also fortified with nutrients to support and nourish the natural barrier function of the skin including omega 3 and 6 fatty acids such as GLA, EPA and DHA. Royal Canin Mini Dermacomfort delivers proven results, with 91% of pet owners satisfied after 2 months of feeding.
- Premium quality dry dog food designed for dogs with skin sensitivities
- Low allergen formula to reduce the risk of triggering dietary allergies
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids including GLA, EPA & DHA to nourish the skin
- Proven resulst: 91% of pet owners satisfied after 2 months of feeding
- Suitable for adult dogs up to 10kg who may be predisposed to skin sensitivities
If skin irritation symptoms persist, we recommend talking to your vet about diagnosis and treatment options, which may include the Royal Canin Veterinary Diet.