Royal Canin Light Weight Care is specifically formulated to help limit weight gain in dogs with a predisposition to being overweight.
Recent surveys suggest that as many as 59% of dogs may be overweight or obese, making it one of thee most pressing health issues affecting our canine companions today. Being overweight or obese can predispose your dog to a number of health conditions, including osteoarthritis, skin problems and urinary tract disease, so it is important to take steps to keep your pooch at a healthy weight.
This premium quality chunks in gravy texture wet dog food contains reduced energy and fat levels to limit calorie intake. It helps to maintain lean muscle mass with higher levels of quality protein and also helps your dog feel fuller for longer with a specific blend of dietary fibre. Feeding a complementary wet food alongside dry kibble provides your dog with some variety but also helps to boost their water intake for better hydration, supporting urinary tract health.
- Premium quality wet dog food designed to limit weight gain
- Lower fat and energy levels reduce calorie intake
- Higher levels of protein to support lean muscle mass
- Higher levels of dietary fibre to support digestive health and promote feelings of fullness
- Feeding wet food alongside dry provides variety and boosts water intake for better hydration
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes who may be predisposed to weight gain